Hardware for Metal Numbers & Letters
Illustrations and Demonstrations for Using Hardware Accompanying our Kit Orders
1. Standard Stud Hardware
Rear Cast View with Studs & 1/4" Standoff
Cut Metal has a flat back.
This video uses all of the standard supplies that are included with our Kit option.
2. Fabricated Letters and Numbers Hardware Configuration:
"Strap-Mount" is the standard type for most fabricated numbers and letters. Numerous other types are available for special installation needs. These include bottom-mount or top-mount, bracket-mount, shadow-free mount, removable-can mount, steel backs, and Lexan backs. Call us for details and cost.
3. Hardware Included in a Metals Order
- Your order will include your numbers and letters and aluminum mounting studs (stainless studs for stainless pieces) that are threaded so that the studs will screw into receptacles on the reverse side of each number or letter.
- We will also include, at no extra charge, standoff spacers if you so request, and/or nuts for the all-thread studs for mounting on plaques.
- For other available installation accessories, see our Kit Install or Non-Kit Install pages.